Thursday, April 06, 2006

April 6

Dude, I read ur blog man, I was somehow able to locate your blog.

Well, first of all, i've gotta apologize man, things do look different when I'm just looking on the surface, I didn't know this did affected you alot, thats my bad, I'm sorry aight. But there's one thing i don't quite get it man, i mean whos the them and her you're refering to man? I seriously dont know who you're talking about. Dude, this friendship ain't over, i didn't mean to put up that previous post as a signal of the end of our friendship, don't get me wrong. You're important to me too, the same I am to you, it's been almost 1+ year or so,that i've found a friend that I know he or she can there for me whenever I'm down, a friend that I know will be there when I'm at my lowest point and a friend that will always be first in my mind when I've something good to share, and dude, the person is you. You know pretty much about the history of the 2 once best buddies of mine, with me, the trio was heavenly-made. But things turn sour, that till now still bothers me, and thats why i do cherish this friendship with you alot. I got no way to check on how you're doing and stuff, somehow you changed your blog URL, And I didn't wanted to msg you cause I thought that wasn't neccessary. My bad, I didnt know you were not happy with that clique, Its true man, being nice doesn't always pay off, like me, sometimes being a jerk at time do work for me. And again in your post, You brought up a "her", whos that you're refering to man, you're making me have wild guesses.I don't blame you for not asking me out and stuff, its not as if I put a knife on your throat and force you to ask me out, thats dumb man,its up to you, you know i never force you do something you dont like right. Dude, We needa talk things out man, I'm glad you did reply to my previous post, shows that you still care man. Aight, This year started off way wrongly for us, gotta make things right man. If Things dont turn out good or something after some times, the cold war shit surely gonna come back and haunt me man. WE GOTTA TALK.=) I hope things turn out fine and we'll be back on terms again.

The same goes for you,
I'll be there for you. =) Smile man, at least i replied, ahahahas! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home